Billing | Directions
Most insurance plans are accepted at our chiropractic office. We accept auto accident, personal injury cases that have resulted in back pain, neck pain, headaches, or other related pain conditions.
Insurance Companies that we are "in network" provider for are:
- UPMC Health Plan - Commercial Plans
- UPMC FOR YOU - Medicaid Plans
- UPMC FOR LIFE - Medicare Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield / Highmark
- United Healthcare
- Medicare Part B - Only covers spinal manipulation
- Auto Injuries or Personal Injury cases are accepted that have resulted in back pain, neck pain, headaches, or other related pain conditions.
Aetna, Health America and Gateway is accepted but at out of network rates
What patients should know about insurance
- Quote of benefits is not a guarantee of payment.
- We file and bill insurance as a courtesy for the patient.
- We call to verify insurance, but we recommend patients also call before coming in.
- We inform our patients what the insurance company quotes us.
- We assist the patients if they need help understanding insurance information.
Our goal at Sansone Chiropractic is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care, adjustments (spinal or extremity) and PEMF Therapy. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, we can work with you to arrange a flexible payment program that fits your budget. For patients who have no insurance or if your insurance does not have any chiropractic benefits, there are still ways for you to receive the pain relief and chiropractic care that you need.
We accept payment by HSA/FSA, Benefits cards, Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover. No AMEX at this time.
We also participate in http://www.carecredit.com/apply/. Please use the link provided to apply. We accept care credit as payment for all products and services at Sansone Chiropractic.
Sansone Chiropractic is located in Holiday Park, Plum Borough,PA . You will find Sansone Chiropractic in the white building/SK Management on the 1st floor suite 12. The office location is on Pine Valley Drive off of route 286/Golden Mile Highway. You will notice other landmarks such as Sheetz and Citizens Bank. Call 724-519-2704 or click on the Request Appointment. We would be delighted to answer any questions or schedule a consultation with Dr. Amanda.