From acute cases to wellness cases, Sansone Chiropractic is equipped to handle all your chiropractic needs. Listed below is a few cases Sansone Chiropractic has worked with over the years:
- Personal Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Disc Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Pain
- Ankle/Foot Pain
- Wrist/Elbow Pain
- Neck and Arm Pain
- Injured Workers
- Back Injuries
- Bakers Cyst
- Ear Infections
- TMJ Pain
Chiropractic Spinal Adjustment | Chiropractic Extremity Adjustment
Chiropractic Adjustment can correct an impressive range of symptoms and ailments starting with upper and low back pain. It is also effective against neck, shoulder, and leg pain. By normalizing the position of your vertebral joints, we can help you stand and move with a straighter posture, reducing painful muscle strain and improving your nervous system function in the process.
Chiropractic Techniques | Palmer Package | Gonstead Technique | Diversified Technique
Chiropractic Instrument Adjusting | Arthrostim
Spinal Traction | Automatic Flexion Distraction | Intersegmental Traction Table
IN OFFICE MULTI-VITAMIN MEMBERSHIP SAVINGS PROGRAM
Top quality efficient nutrition that gets in supplements Prodovite, IntraMAX, IntraKID products!
Integrated Urinalysis Panel Test - IUP
Take the guess work out of how your body adapts to the food choices you are making
Red Light Therapy
PEMF Therapy - Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Contour Light Therapy
Whole Body Vibration Therapy
ChiroThin Weight Loss Program
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics
Take the Test
Are you being seen for back, knee, hip, shoulder, or joint pain?
- Have you recently experienced an injury?
- Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
- Do you experience pain, discomfort and/or swelling in the foot and/or ankle area?
- Do your ankles feel weak, wobbly or unstable?
- Have you experienced multiple ankle sprains in your lifetime
If you checked any of the above, be sure to ask your doctor to scan you using the 3D BodyView®. Ask Dr. Sansone how Foot Levelers’ individually designed functional orthotics, Shoethotics®, Sandalthotics® or custom orthotic flip-flops can help you.
Better Than OTC Orthotics Right now you might be wondering if custom-made orthotics are worth it. Can’t I just go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics? Yes, you can go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics—along with the glasses that aren’t your prescription, or the over-the-counter medicine that only masks your symptoms. The difference in our functional orthotics is focused on your overall health. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief. Functional orthotics help support whole-body wellness for a lifetime.
- Only support one arch and often overcorrect, causing more harm than good
- Do not provide custom support for your gait
- Just add cushioning to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offer generic solutions for a number of foot conditions
Custom-Made, Functional Orthotics
- Three-arch support for your plantar vault helps balance the body
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances and secures Chiropractic adjustments
- Guaranteed or your money back
- Individually designed based on 3D imaging or impressions of your feet
Balance Support | Pain Management
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics - Whole Body Support