Knee on Trac
Specifically designed to treat chronic knee pain, the KNEE ON TRAC system offers a revolutionary solution for those that live with recurring knee pain.
The Knee On Trac system is a non-invasive knee pain therapy that offers a revolutionary solution for those that live with chronic knee pain. The Knee On Trac isolates the knee and offers safe and effective mechanical traction to decrease pain by:
- Decreasing inflammation
- Allowing re-hydration
- Increasing range of motion
- Speeding up the healing process.
Knee On Trac benefits those suffering with:
- Chronic Knee Pain
- ACL Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Failed Surgery
- Sub-acute Muscle Strain
- Chronic Muscle Strain
- Previous Injury
What Conditions Can Be Treated Successfully With Knee Traction?
Those who suffer from chronic (long-term) knee pain may be able to use Knee on Trac, including patients with:
- Osteoarthritis in the knee causing bone-on-bone rubbing
- Past injuries
- Failed surgery
You will be evaluated by Dr. Sansone to see if you are a good candidate for using knee traction to reduce knee pain.
How Does Knee On Trac Reduce Knee Pain?
Knee on Trac is a traction system that isolates the knee at the right angle while gently stretching the knee joint. This process, over the course of several sessions, can improve the knee joint’s flexibility and mobility. This reduces pain by increasing the space in the knee joint (less bone-on-bone movement) and increases the volume of fluid in and around the knee.
There are no needles and there is no surgery required for this type of knee pain treatment.
In some cases, our chiropractor may recommend combining knee traction with manual therapy, and/or red light therapy and PEMF therapy which can increase blood flow and promote healing in the knee. At-home exercises may also be recommended.
What Are The Benefits Of Knee Traction?
Non-Surgical Knee Pain Treatment
The most appealing benefit of using the Knee on Trac technology is the fact that it is a non-surgical option that can help patients before they resort to injections or surgery.
Extends the Life of the Knee Before Surgery is Needed
Most orthopedic surgeons encourage patients with knee arthritis to take steps to avoid surgery – partial or full knee replacement – for as long as possible. This is because joint replacements have an average lifespan of 20 years. As we tend to live longer and longer, there is greater risk that a replacement won’t outlast the patient. Using non-surgical treatments before a surgery can be a good way to extend the life of the knee.
Easy to Receive Treatment
Patients simply sit in a Knee on Trac treatment chair (usually for 5 to 8 minutes) while targeted decompression takes place. The chiropractor will choose the right amount of tension for you, based on your condition. Several sessions may be required to achieve the best results. Dr. Sansone will advise you on what to expect would be needed for your level of knee pain.
There’s no need to be immobile and in pain when this therapy can help you get back to the things you love to do!
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics
Foot Levelers offers customized orthotics to each individual. A 3-D scan of your feet in a standing position will show balance/imbalance of your stance assessement. The 3-D scan will show where you the pressure/rotation or stress by how you are standing and give you a overall picture of how your stance may impact the joints in your body: feet, ankles, knees, hips and spinal joints.
Each pair of orthotics comes with a one-year warranty and addresses the 3-arch support in each foot.
Call to get your 3-D analysis and instant results emailed to you with recommendations.
Custom Shoe Orthotics by Foot Levelers
Visit Foot Levelers to learn more about custom 3 arch foot stabilzers.
Custom Foot Levelers for your work shoes, gym shoes or everyday walking shoes
Call the Office to take the Scan!
- Have you experienced an injury?
Are you experiencing back, knee, hip, shoulder, or joint pain?ave you recently
Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
Do you experience pain, discomfort and/or swelling in the foot and/or ankle area?
Do your ankles feel weak, wobbly or unstable?
Have you experienced multiple ankle sprains in your lifetime
- If you said yes to one or more of the questions above, be sure to contact the office for your 3-D foot scan. Foot Levelers is individually designed for functional orthotics, Shoethotics®, Sandalthotics® or custom orthotic flip-flops.
- Better Than OTC Orthotics Right now you might be wondering if custom-made orthotics are worth it. Can’t I just go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics? Yes, you can go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics—along with the glasses that aren’t your prescription, or the over-the-counter medicine that only masks your symptoms. The difference in our functional orthotics is focused on your overall health. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief. Functional orthotics help support whole-body wellness for a lifetime.
- Only support one arch and often overcorrect, causing more harm than good
- Do not provide custom support for your gait
- Just add cushioning to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offer generic solutions for a number of foot conditions
Custom-Made, Functional Orthotics
- Three-arch support for your plantar vault helps balance the body
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances and secures Chiropractic adjustments
- Guaranteed or your money back
- Individually designed based on 3D imaging or impressions of your feet
Balance Support | Pain Management
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics - Whole Body Support
As of March 1, 2021 1-pair of custom orthotics is $299.99, add a 2nd pair for $99. Foot Levelers 3-D Scan with Results is $10
Mix and Match 2 pairs either full length or 3/4" length: buy 1 get the 2nd pair $99.
Mix and Match Sandals and Shoe Inserts. The highest price of the sandal then the 2nd pair is $99.