Take the Test
Are you being seen for back, knee, hip, shoulder, or joint pain?
- Have you recently experienced an injury?
- Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
- Do you experience pain, discomfort and/or swelling in the foot and/or ankle area?
- Do your ankles feel weak, wobbly or unstable?
- Have you experienced multiple ankle sprains in your lifetime
If you checked any of the above, be sure to ask your doctor to scan you using the 3D BodyView®. Ask Dr. Sansone how Foot Levelers’ individually designed functional orthotics, Shoethotics®, Sandalthotics® or custom orthotic flip-flops can help you.
Better Than OTC Orthotics Right now you might be wondering if custom-made orthotics are worth it. Can’t I just go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics? Yes, you can go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics—along with the glasses that aren’t your prescription, or the over-the-counter medicine that only masks your symptoms. The difference in our functional orthotics is focused on your overall health. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief. Functional orthotics help support whole-body wellness for a lifetime.
- Only support one arch and often overcorrect, causing more harm than good
- Do not provide custom support for your gait
- Just add cushioning to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offer generic solutions for a number of foot conditions
Custom-Made, Functional Orthotics
- Three-arch support for your plantar vault helps balance the body
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances and secures Chiropractic adjustments
- Guaranteed or your money back
- Individually designed based on 3D imaging or impressions of your feet
Balance Support | Pain Management
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics - Whole Body Support